Dear Valued Customers and Suppliers,
As the number of reported Coronavirus cases increases, we wanted to make you aware of Vision Transportation’s proactive measures. We are taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers that we come in contact with.
As a company, Vision Transportation has communicated the following instructions both in written and verbal form to all of our employees:
• Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer throughout the day, especially after being in close proximity to other people
• Avoid unnecessary contact and put distance between yourself and other people
• Stay home if you are sick and seek medical care
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing and sneezing
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. These include tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks
We have also increased our cleaning routines and now have our cleaning crew coming into our facilities daily to disinfect and sanitize common surfaces and areas. These include the door handles, appliances, board rooms, tables, restrooms, and desks. We have added hand sanitizer dispensers in all break, conference, and rest rooms.
In addition to these efforts, we have put a visitor process in place. This requires guests to avoid visits to any of our facilities if they fail to meet the following criteria:
• If you, an immediate family member or household member has traveled by cruise ship or visited another country or community with a widespread sustained outbreak of COVID-19 within three weeks of their scheduled date to visit our facilities
• Currently experiencing or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 3 weeks, including shortness of breath, cough and/or fever or 100.4° F (37.8° C) or greater without the use of fever-reducing medicine
Vision Transportation also has a plan in place to continue to service our customers in the event this situation becomes more widespread and has a larger impact on the ability to do business as usual. If necessary, all of our management and operations staff have the ability to access our systems remotely, allowing our business to continue with minimal interruptions. In the event that we are unable to provide the necessary services that our customers require, we will provide as much notice as possible to limit the impact on your business.
We live in very interesting times. After being in business for 25 years, we continue to be surprised – but we are prepared to handle what an ever-changing world seems to throw at us.
Thank you very much for your continued loyalty to Vision Transportation.